Isle of Anglesey Walking Holiday on the Wales Coast Path
Coastal and Island Walking Holiday in Wales in 14 days
13 nights and 12 days walking
Isle of Anglesey Walking Holiday
on the Wales Coast Path
Island and Coastal Walking Holiday in Wales
circular from Llanfair Pwllgwyngyll
via Beaumaris, Church Bay and Holyhead
Our Isle of Anglesey walking holiday of this section of the Wales Coast Path follows 132 miles of this clearly way-marked long-distance hiking trail. You will see some of Wales’ most charming coastal landscape, wildlife, stunning scenery and history.
On this hike around the Isle of Anglesey on the Wales Coast Path, one of UK’s most popular coastal long distance walking trails, you will be walking in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
On the remote rugged coastline you can watch porpoises and dolphins feeding in the strong sea currents and grey seals are common along the rocky and exposed coast.
This circular Isle of Anglesey walking holiday starts and finishes at the famous small village with the long name of Llanfair Pwllgwyngyll.
We offer 1 suggested itinerary for the Isle of Anglesey walking holiday:
14 day walking holiday, 132 miles
Please see details below
Our self-guided walking holidays are designed with your comfort and enjoyment in mind and can be tailor-made to your own personal requirements.
The routes are clearly way-marked to provide reassurance on your hiking vacation.
We use high quality guest houses, inns or small hotels with en-suite or private bathroom to ensure you are well rested each night after a busy day hiking and sightseeing. Rest assured that all our accommodation walking holiday providers are hand-picked and offer you that famous British hospitality.
Special diets can be catered for, including vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free.
We organize the luggage transfer so your bags are at your next accommodation when you arrive. We try to get your bags delivered by 4pm, but this may be delayed due to road conditions.
Let’s Go Walking has developed one of the largest selection of walking holidays and our offices are staffed 9am to 9pm to ensure your walking holiday runs without a hitch.
This walking holiday in the UK operates March to September and in either direction.
The daily distances are only a suggestion. If you would like to walk longer or shorter distances, we can arrange that too.
Our stated distances include mileage to the accommodation or pickup point and so may not agree with the guide book mileages.
Rest days can be taken in any location.
Why not combine this walk with a hiking tour in another part of the UK or Ireland. Our staff will be happy to advise on necessary transfers.
Online booking available.
A deposit of £85 per person is required to secure the booking, with the balance due 6 weeks before departure.
Optional extra days and accommodation upgrades can be added during the booking process online.
Please wait for the confirmation of your holiday before making final travel plans just in case your holiday is not available for your requested date.
Wales Coast Path coastal walking holiday
Isle of Anglesey walking holiday
14 day Itinerary
12 days walking and 13 nights
Day 1: Arrive Llanfair Pwllgwyngyll
Day 2: Llanfair Pwllgwyngyll to Beaumaris 8 miles
Day 3: Beaumaris to Pentraeth 13 miles
Day 4: Pentraeth to Dulas 10 miles
Day 5: Dulas to Amlwch 8 miles
Day 6: Amlwch to Camaes 8 miles
Day 7: Camaes to Church Bay 12 miles
Day 8: Church Bay to Holyhead 14 miles
Day 9: Holyhead to Traerddur 12 miles
Day 10: Traerddur to Caergeiliog 11 miles
Day 11: Caergeiliog to Aberffraw 12 miles
Day 12: Aberffraw to Dwyran 14 miles
Day 13: Dwyran to Llanfair Pwllgwyngyll 10 miles
Day 14: Depart after breakfast
14 day itinerary 13 nights
|Double or Twin |
travelling with others
All prices subject to change
Isle of Anglesey Walking Holiday
Suggested Tour Duration:
13 nights, 12 days walking
132 miles/211 kms
Min/max daily distance:
8/14 miles 13/22.5 kms
Average Daily distance:
11 miles/18 kms
strenuous in parts
This route connects with:
Wales Coast Path
in your Wales Coast Path Walking Holiday
- accommodation at high quality guest houses, inns or small hotels on a bed and breakfast basis
- room with en-suite or private bathroom, tea and coffee making facilities
- daily luggage transfer
- support should there be any problems on route
- detailed itineraries
- OS 1:25,000 map
- guide book to Wales Coast Path
for your Wales Coast Path Walking Holiday
- upgrade to the region’s most elegant, prestigious and famous hotels, where available
- transfers back to car or station
- parking facilities
- rest days
- inn to inn walks
What’s not included
in your Wales Coast Path Walking Holiday
- lunches and dinners
- travel insurance
- day trip tickets to islands
- heritage train tickets
Lunches and Dinners
These are not included.
These are available at overnight locations, either at your accommodation or in the town/village.
These can be provided by your accommodation or can be obtained from a local store, or cafe or inn along the route.
Holiday Travel Insurance
We require that you take out holiday insurance as Let’s Go Biking Ltd accepts no liability for the following:
cancellation, personal accident, illness, loss/theft of personal possessions and/or money, and any unforeseen circumstances, especially travel delays.
This is in addition to our existing
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Our telephone Lines are open 7 days a week.
UK +44 (0)1837 880075
or +44 (0)207 193 1252
9am to 9pm
US +1 (646) 233-1541
New York 5 hours behind UK time: 4am to 4pm EST
AUS +61 (02) 8006 0182
Sydney 10 hours ahead of UK time: 7pm to 7am EADT
CAN +1 (647) 4786251
Toronto 5 hours behind UK time: 4am to 4pm EST
Wales Coast Path Walking Holiday and Pembrokeshire Coast Path Walking Holiday: How to get there:
- By Plane to Bristol, Cardiff or Manchester, where we can arrange transfer to starting point of your welsh coastal walking holiday
- By Car to starting point of your welsh coastal walking holiday where parking is available
- By Train or Bus to starting point of your welsh coastal walking holiday
Our self-guided Island Walking Holidays include:
- Arran Coastal Way in Scotland
- Causeway Coast Way in Northern Ireland
- Causeway Coast Way and Glens of Antrim in Northern Ireland
- Channel Islands
- Cleveland Way part of the England Coast Path
- Cumbria Coastal Way part of the England Coast Path
- Dingle Way in Ireland
- England Coast Path
- Fife Coastal Path in Scotland
- Great Gardens of Cornwall
- Great Gardens of Devon
- Guernsey, Herm and Sark in the Channel Islands
- Hebridean Way in Scotland
- Island Hopping in Scotland
- Isle of Anglesey Coastal Path part of the Wales Coast Path
- Isle of Man
- Isles of Scilly off the coast of Cornwall
- Jersey Coastal Footpath in the Channel Islands
- Kerry Way in Ireland
- Lecale Way in Northern Ireland
- Lleyn Peninsula, part of the Wales Coast Path
- Norfolk Coast Path part of the England Coast Path
- Northumberland Coast Path part of the England Coast Path
- Peddars Way and Norfolk Coast Path part of the England Coast Path
- Pembroke Coast Path part of the Wales Coast Path
- Rye to Ramsgate on England Coast Path
- Solent Way part of the England Coast Path
- Somerset Coast Path part of the England Coast Path
- South West Coast Path part of the England Coast Path
- Tarka Trail in Devon
- Wales Coast Path