Isle of Man Walking Holiday
Highlights of The Isle of Man
Easy Walking Holiday
7 nights and 6 days walking
Isle of Man Walking Holiday
Enjoy a self-guided hiking tour experiencing the highlights of the Isle of Man in the UK
This holiday includes unlimited travel on The Isle of Man Heritage Steam Trains, Electric and Horse Drawn Trams as well as the island’s buses.
This easy walking holiday is great for train enthusiasts, and also offers an amazing variety of terrain, from the rugged cliffs, mountains, moorland, glens, beaches and dunes.
This easy walking holiday of the highlights of the Isle of Man is flexible, you can take the steam trains, electric railway and mountain railway to explore the island.
Why not take additional days, explore the wonderful beaches or the many inland paths. We include unlimited travel on the Island’s trains and buses, so all you have to do is explore.
Our self-guided walking holidays are designed with your comfort and enjoyment in mind and can be tailor-made to your own personal requirements.
The routes are clearly way-marked to provide reassurance on your hiking vacation.
We use high quality guest houses, inns or small hotels with en-suite or private bathroom to ensure you are well rested each night after a busy day hiking and sightseeing. Rest assured that all our accommodation walking holiday providers are hand-picked and offer you that famous British hospitality.
Special diets can be catered for, including vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free.
We organize the luggage transfer so your bags are at your next accommodation when you arrive.
Let’s Go Walking has developed one of the largest selection of walking holidays and our offices are staffed 9am to 9pm to ensure your walking holiday runs without a hitch.
This walking holiday in the UK operates April to September and in either direction.
These daily distances are only a suggestion. If you would like to walk longer or shorter distances, we can arrange that too.
Our stated distances include mileage to the accommodation or pickup point and so may not agree with the guide book mileages.
Rest days can be taken in any location.
Why not combine this walk with a hiking tour in another part of England or the UK. Our staff will be happy to advise on necessary transfers.
Online booking available.
A deposit of £85 per person is required to secure the booking, with the balance due 6 weeks before departure.
Optional extra days and accommodation upgrades can be added during the booking process online.
Highlights of The Isle of Man Walking Holiday
8 day itinerary
Staying in Douglas
6 days walking and 7 nights
Day 1: Arrive Douglas, Isle of Man
Day 2: Ballasalla to Douglas 5-15 miles and steam train
Day 3: Port Mary to Castletown 7 miles and steam train
Day 4: Port Erin to Port Mary 7 miles and steam train
Day 5: Laxey to Douglas 3-10 miles and electric railway
Day 6: Day exploring Laxey and Snaefell by electric and mountain railways
Day 7: Ramsey to Laxey 3-13 miles and electric railway
Day 8: Depart after breakfast
All prices subject to change
Extra nights from £48 per person per night
Isle of Man Walking Holiday
Suggested Tour Duration:
6 days walking
Optional Accommodation Upgrades for
The Isle of Man Walking Holidays
Can be added when booking online
Subject to availability Supplement per person per night
Douglas Isle Of Man
You may be staying in Douglas more than one night on your itinerary, therefore the price of upgrade is the per night price.
in your UK easy Isle of Man Walking Holiday Highlights
- accommodation at high-quality guest houses, inns or small hotels on a bed and breakfast basis
- room with en-suite or private bathroom, tea and coffee making facilities
- unlimited travel on heritage steam trains, electric trams, horse-drawn trams and buses
- return transfer airport or ferry terminal to accommodation in Douglas
- support should there be any problems on route
- detailed itineraries
- 1:25,000 scale map and guide to Isle of Man
on your UK easy Isle of Man Walking Holiday Highlights
- upgrade to the region’s most elegant, prestigious and famous hotels, where available
- rest days
Lunches and Dinners
These are not included.
These are available at overnight locations, either at your accommodation or in the town/village.
These can be provided by your accommodation or can be obtained from a local store, or cafe or inn along the route.
Holiday Travel Insurance
We require that you take out holiday insurance as Let’s Go Biking Ltd accepts no liability for the following:
cancellation, personal accident, illness, loss/theft of personal possessions and/or money, any unforeseen circumstances, especially travel delays, and additional accommodation arising out of ferry or flight cancellations.
Should ferries or flights included within your holiday itinerary be cancelled or delayed Let’s Go Biking Ltd will endeavour to arrange alternative accommodation which may be subject to additional charges.
We will also assist with arranging onward land transfers (where appropriate) as we deem required to enable you to continue your holiday as originally scheduled.
This is in addition to our existing booking conditions.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Our telephone Lines are open 7 days a week.
UK +44 (0)1837 880075
or +44 (0)207 193 1252
9am to 9pm
US +1 (646) 233-1541
New York 5 hours behind UK time: 4am to 4pm EST
AUS +61 (02) 8006 0182
Sydney 10 hours ahead of UK time: 7pm to 7am EADT
CAN +1 (647) 4786251
Toronto 5 hours behind UK time: 4am to 4pm EST
Isle of Man Walking Holiday: How to get there
- By Plane to Isle of Man airport
- By Ferry from Liverpool or Heysham
- Arran Coastal Way in Scotland
- Causeway Coast Way in Northern Ireland
- Causeway Coast Way and Glens of Antrim in Northern Ireland
- Channel Islands
- Cleveland Way part of the England Coast Path
- Cumbria Coastal Way part of the England Coast Path
- Dingle Way in Ireland
- England Coast Path
- Fife Coastal Path in Scotland
- Great Gardens of Cornwall
- Great Gardens of Devon
- Guernsey, Herm and Sark in the Channel Islands
- Hebridean Way in Scotland
- Island Hopping in Scotland
- Isle of Anglesey Coastal Path part of the Wales Coast Path
- Isle of Man
- Isles of Scilly off the coast of Cornwall
- Jersey Coastal Footpath in the Channel Islands
- Kerry Way in Ireland
- Lecale Way in Northern Ireland
- Lleyn Peninsula, part of the Wales Coast Path
- Norfolk Coast Path part of the England Coast Path
- Northumberland Coast Path part of the England Coast Path
- Peddars Way and Norfolk Coast Path part of the England Coast Path
- Pembroke Coast Path part of the Wales Coast Path
- Rye to Ramsgate on England Coast Path
- Solent Way part of the England Coast Path
- Somerset Coast Path part of the England Coast Path
- South West Coast Path part of the England Coast Path
- Tarka Trail in Devon
- Wales Coast Path